Sell Your Home
We can Move you very fast through a trade or just buy you out. Or if you have not already
found your dream house or if you are just transferring to a different area and you
are not in a hurry to sell. Call at 706-790-0000 or email through our Contact Form
on this page.
Our commitment to you is to get the quickest and most efficient
transaction possible. We will:
- Develop a complete Comparative Market Analysis to best price your home.
- Suggest possible improvements to help sell your home faster.
- Including 10 Ways To Make Your Home More Salable, 5 Ways To Speed Up Your Sale,
Moving Tips and 14 Home Selling Hints.
- Design a marketing and advertising program to maximize the exposure for your home.
- Inclusion of your home in the area Multiple Listing Service, on our website and
in locate magazines.
- Work effectively to obtain a fair and reasonable contract for the purchase of your
home as quickly as possible.
- Follow through from the day your home is listed through the final closing.
Benefits of listing your home with a Realtor:
Realtors have the largest Network for Selling your Home. This Network is called
the MLS short for Multiple Listing Service. The MLS really works. Selling your home
should not be a hard thing for you to do. Today, knowing that the sale of your home
is being handled by a licensed Realtor, should put you at ease. You will know that
your best interests are being looked after before and after the sale. A CMA or Competitive
Market Analysis will allow you to know the absolute best price that you should receive
for your property. The MLS will let other Realtors know that Your Home is For Sale
and they will bring only Qualified Buyers to look at your home. Buyers will be more
open about what they really think of your home and a Realtor will help make Buyers
feel more secure in making such a large decision to purchase a home. I will handle
all the steps in selling your home from the advertising, to showings, to
negotiating the contracts, to setting up inspections needed to close, and the closings.
Thank You, Jimmy Howell BROKER/OWNER